Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fall 2015 Sewing Plans

Ah, Fall is here.  It sure doesn’t feel like it this week with temps in the 90s but it will come soon enough.  Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I love the crisp air, the changing colors, and Halloween.  Here are some of the things I hope to sew for myself this fall.

Tops

BurdaStyle 12/2009 #121 Henley with Long Sleeves – With this Navy/Gray Rayon Jersey Stripe finished and blogged
burda 122009 121 henley

navy rayon stripe



BurdaStyle 12/2009 #124 Long Sleeve Flannel Shirt (like an Archer) - With this Yarn-Dyed Cotton Flannel ** I'm still working on this in 2020
burda 122009 124 archer
plaid for archer


Burda 12/2009 #120 Hooded Henley Tunic – paired with leggings for around the house; Maybe I’ll go wild and use this Tie-dye Rayon Jersey
burda 122009 120 hooded henley tunic

tie dye rayon jersey





Simplicity 1283 Cardigan – With this cozy Dark Blue Boucle Sweater Knit
1283

blue boucle




Jalie 3248 Drop Pocket Cardigan – fabric unknown
3248














completed my black one here
completed my gray one here


Jalie 2795 Zip Front Hoodie – Most likely with this Navy Blue Sweatshirt Fleece
2795
blue sweatshirt fabric





Ottobre 05/2013 #1 and #4 Tunic and Raglan Tee – fabric unknown; I blogged 2 raglan's here
    ottobre 052013 1 tunic                                                         
ottobre 052013 2 raglan



Bottoms

Jalie 2908 I need some Jeans! – With various Denims that I have in Stash
2908
denim




Made pair 1 here
Made pair 2 here

Jalie 3022 – I need a pair in black – With this Black Cotton Lycra Jersey finished, blogged here
3022black cotton lycra




Sewaholic 1203 Thurlows – with this soft trouser fabric
thurlow

trouser fabric






PegLegs Leggings by Patterns for Pirates – To wear under the tunics I am making, various fabrics
peglegs












I made these here 


BurdaStyle Classics 2013  #0005C Long Skirt – With this Brown/Tan Plaid “Wool Look” Fabric
burda classic 2013 0005 skirt
plaid for skirt





Dresses

BurdaStyle 10/2014 #105 Envelope Sleeve Dress (Long Sleeves)
burda 102014 105 dressnavy gray ponte stripe


Misc

Jalie 2680 Jacket – With this Slate Gray Twill Jacketing
2680a

jacket fabric dark twill



Jalie 2572 Shapewear
2572e_1

10 comments:

  1. That is a great wardrobe plan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading posts about sewing plans. Absolutely love.

    You have some really great ones! And that Jalie jacket is so nice. I can't wait to see that one.Your plaids and stripes are dreamy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I do too. Thanks Nakisha! I'm super excited to make some of these up!

      Delete
  3. Ooohh! I likey!! I love this set of ideas. I'm all about fall sewing officially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy! I think most of us are just over summer. ;-)

      Delete
  4. I'm green with envy! These look fabulous. I love all your fabrics and pattern choices. I move into my house tomorrow and get our first shipment, which includes my Pfaff! I wonder if I can start something! There's room on the kitchen or bathroom counter. I won't have a table yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley! I'm so happy for you to get into your house finally!!

      Delete
  5. Wow, you found dome really great patterns! I love the Henley and I REALLY love the idea of making one's one shapewear! I might have to find that pattern and give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gail! I have to order some of the fabric for the shape wear but I hope it turns out well. That awful (and expensive) crud from the store makes me feel like I'm being squeezed to death!

      Delete

Your comments really make my day! I read each and every one. Thank you!

Sorry for the word verification. I've had too many spammers lately.